Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Playing with Garden Whimsy





Here are 3 cards I made today playing with my new stamp set, Garden Whimsy. Its not my best work but pretty good for coming up with my own design and not casing someone else. I think I got too many projects going on right now. Im working on a quilt, this is my newest hobby and am still learning. I am knitting some dish clothes. Im sick of using paper towels to clean up Riley after he eats, so I thought I make a bunch of dish clothes and use those instead. Im also in the process of thoroughly cleaning the house and for reasons unknown to me. You always make a bigger mess while in the process of organizing and cleaning. But on a good note, I got my rebate check in the bank today!!!!!!!!!! A part of me wants to just put it towards bills but we're getting it to boast the economy right?? So Im thinking of getting an entertainment center. Our current one is just an end table and I am soooo tired of fighting with Riley to not get the cords. I would like to get a new bedroom set but I doubt I could get what I want for only $1000. So a nice entertainment center and probably let the husband buy some ammo.

No comments: