Saturday, June 7, 2008

Present to cheer up my best friend.



My best friend is lately having boy problems. This past week worst of all. It just drives me insane times like this being on the other side of the country and not able to take her out and cheer her up. So I put together this care package for her. I filled a box with some stamping supplies, a captain jack sparrow puzzle, and this frame. In the frame is a poem that she loves and I made the card to go along with it. The poem reads: Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys dont want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that arent as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's braze enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree to pick them.


Then I put- Never forget that you are amazing! ~Alana


I really hope it makes her feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alana,

I found your blog after doing a demo search. I am another demonstrator in town, but not on base. I just love your cheer up gift, and have a friend who could use the same thing! Your designs are top notch!