Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby Announcements


My sister in law Karin is due to give birth to her second child in June. Since its her second child, their isnt too much to get her for baby gifts. So I knitted her a cute baby blanket and made these baby announcement cards. I cased the card from Taylored Expressions. I changed it up a bit. My card is 3x6 card with Blue Bayou, the design paper is paper my mother got at Sam's club for me for christmas. A huge stack of 12x12's for only $20!!! What a deal. The baby is from Tag Time(retired) and I used Jiffy font for the accounce text. Since the baby isnt born yet, I made a template inside one of the cards so she can print out all the info onto cardstock once the baby is born. She is pretty sure its a boy but the ultrasound tech wasnt so sure. Though if it does turn out to be a girl, it took me no time to whip out 15 of these, I'll just change the color to pink! And my baby blanket is MSU green and white so no worries there.

No comments: