Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back from MI




Ok so I havent be able to get online while in MI as much as I would like to and I didnt take as many pictures that I wanted to. But now Im home and totally pooped!! And on top of having to unpack, do laundry...my husband did not do one OUNCE of cleaning while I was gone so I got two weeks worth of filth in my house. I am too tired to clean but its hard to relax when the house is a mess!! MEN!!
1st here's a pic of Riley eating his cake at his 1st birthday party. Turns out I brought the beautiful weather with me to MI, it was absolutely beautiful the whole time I was there and was snowing in WA!! And now Im home and looks like MI is going to get snow on Monday...sorry guys. The only stamping related thing I did while home was the pinwheel class I did for my mom's card swap club. I was too busy to take pictures but I felt we had alot fun, even though we ran into a problem trying to figure out how to get the pinwheel to spin!! I'll have to make a call to SU! support.
Before I lefted for MI I was putting in an order for a workshop I demoed and I kept noticing this SAB reward link in my order page. I thought I didnt earn anything since I did not recruit and only sold what I bought for myself but I guess the big order I put in was enough to earn me a free stamp set!!! YAY!! So I ordered Garden Whimsey, a set Ive been eyeing for a while. But it came after I lefted but now Im home and cant wait to play with it.

2 comments:

El Secreto Del Mundo said...

congratulations on the first anniversary of the child.
Greetings from Spain

chumly said...

Snowy days are fun to watch babies smash food into their faces. Cheer up spring is coming, I promise.