Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Enjoy Box








I have boxes of giant clips for make and takes. As I was going to throw an empty box away one day, I thought "I could use this for something". Well today I pulled it out and decided to use it as an template and make a box. I just took the box apart and cut at one end. Then I traced each piece onto a piece of 12x12 cardstock, I used purely pomegrante here. I then cut out each piece(be sure to include little tab on little piece) then I scored using the box as reference. Then I glued it together. It was quick and actually simple. I used Enjoy Every Moment set and Daisy Dash wheel, scallop punch and soft sky ribbon to decorate. I would have made a template to share but the big piece is too big to fit onto a piece of printer paper. But most gals, especially SU! demos should have these one hand. Give it a try and share what you created!! :)

No comments: