Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Color Inspiration #9


Sorry took me so long to get a new card up. Here's another Color Inspiration from Kristina's blog. I think I should do all my stamping at night when the boys are sleeping. No distractions...take my time, and peace and QUIET!!! I really love how it turned out!!! And Im sooo proud of myself too. I came up with the design all by myself with no casing what so ever!! YAY me!!
Recipe:
Stamps- Pun Fun
Ink- Tempting Turq, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron markers
Paper- Real Red Prints Design, East Coast Prep Design, So Saffron, Tempting Turq
Accessories- Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon


2 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

How cute! Love how you pop dotted the hippos's head!

Lisa H. said...

oh, so cute. love that little guy and I thought of these papers as soon as I saw the color combo. you did a great job with it.