Thursday, May 15, 2008

Making display cards


First, as I was checking my reports I noticed that I got promoted to Senior Asst. YAY!! So as a congrats gift my upline Nicole gave me this super cute note pad and book. Isnt it funny that I just used that same paper for my last card. LOL! Then since I am doing more vendor events I went over to her house yesterday and made some cards to have on display. I am going to be making quite a bit more today, will post tomorrow. And finally, I received a question from Tammy about my flashcards. As you can see in the picture I used a rotary cutter to cut the chip board. Note that now that I used it for chip board..I'll have to buy another one that is only for fabric. Its about 2 1/2 X 5 1/2. What I did was made a template for the inside cards and add some cm and cut the board, then used that board to cut the second piece. Its probably alot easier to just get the On Board Accents and use the pieces from that. Also it looks like they used the tag corner punch for the inside cards. Its alot of work, or mostly...it just takes alot of time. Im also going to put eyelets on the covers so it'll move smoothly and look nicer. Like I said in the other post...its not quite done yet. I hope that answer your question Tammy! Thanks for asking!


No comments: