Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Moments




Here is something I made recently. I put a decor element Life Milestones onto a canvas. I applied some ink and modpodge before applying the sticker. Its not quite what I was aiming to create but it still looks pretty cool! For someone like me who moves alot. Putting decor elements on a canvas or something is a better investment since Ill get more than one use out of it.




Here is also a pic of my craft room at the moment...pretty crazy huh? I get my Ikea delivery on Tuesday so Ill put up a pic later once I get the room all organized. I have to make ANOTHER trip to Ikea because the desk portion of the unit I want was out of stock and to order ANYTHING online, shipping will be way way way toooooo much. But lucky for Ikea I LOVEEE them soo much the 3 hour ride is totally worth it.

You may be wondering why there is a a bed frame in there too. I wanted an idea of space when I put the room together so Ill still have room to put up the air matress when I have guests come. Cant wait to get my room functional!!!

No comments: