Friday, January 14, 2011

Moved...again!

I have moved...again! I went from Washington to MI in Aug 2009, MI to WA in June 2010 and WA to NC in Nov 2010. Now, and hopfully for a good amount of time I am living at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. I have finally gotten most of the boxes unpacked and finally am getting to sorting out my craft room. I am planning on getting an Ikea desk/bookshelf soon. So my room is a disaster till then. And crazy me decided to plan a Valentine card open house on Feb 5th..so that means Ill be putting together some Valentine card ideas. But its been soo long since I stamped and FINALLY after almost a year I have ALL my stamping supplies in ONE location. My goal is to be posting at least twice a week. Lets see how long I can keep it up. So check back soon for some new card pictures!!!!

~If you live in the Fayetteville, NC area and would like to attend my Vday Open House,
please comment below or send me an email for details. Info also located on my SU website.~

No comments: