Friday, January 21, 2011

More Valentine Cards

 Started yesterday morning making more Valentines Day cards. Of course had to start with the super cute flamingo stamp from the set Valentine Defined which you will find HERE in the Occasions Mini. I used Pink Pirouette paper, retired accessories and DSP.


Next is a card a cased from Stamping with Dorothy. I changed the colors to Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler along with Love Patterns DSP. The set is Things I Love, which the set speaks for itself! I used the Victoria Crochet Trim. Totally love anything vintage! While making this card, I was inspired to create this...



Nothing says Valentine's Day better than CHOCOLATE! Along with the Things I love set, I used items from the Filled with Love Promotion. Filled with Love stamp set, the buttons and Love Patterns DSP all in one low price. But you gotta hurry and order soon, the promotion ends on Monday Jan 24th. I put the chocolates on dimensionals...did I mention I LOVE dimensionals? I think I order some with every order I put in I love them that much. I then put crystal effects on top the chocolates to make them stand out more.  Im a big fan of the small details.
~If you live in the Fayetteville, NC area and would like to attend my Vday Open House on Feb 5th.


Please comment below or send me an email for details. Info also located on my SU website.~

No comments: