Saturday, March 29, 2008

Graduation Swap


I am doing a swap with my mom's card club when I go to MI in a couple of weeks. The theme is graduation and I wanted to do something that would work for all schools and all grades. I cased this from iStamp, I dont think I got the chalkboard technique done perfect but since I got to do 12 cards..I think I'll get it down good. Maybe its because I dont have a daber. I used baby Q-Tips, they work alot better than the tips that came with the pastels! I just love this set and paper(found in occasions mini). Im going to have to buy a bunch more to have on hand before it ends in May.
Recipe:
Stamps- Tart and Tangy, All Year Cheer
Paper- Black, Summer Picnic Design Paper
Inks- Stazon, White Craft
Accessories- Real Red Ribbon, Pastels

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Alana, I love your version of the chalkboard apples card! Thank you so much for the link! I just want to clarify that I am not the original designer of this card. I cased it from Carol Frerichs, Stamp Like Crazy. You can find her original here: http://stamplikecrazy.blogspot.com/2008/03/chalkboard-apples.html