Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ribbon Flower


I saw the idea to use ribbon to make a flower on the Martha Stewart site. So I pulled out my ribbon and made this. To practice I used some cheap ribbon I had around that was collecting dust, and I turned those into frig magnets. I'll post a pic of those later. Im soo proud of this card. Its not often that I make a card without caseing someone elses. Im really trying to get out of my stamping comfort zone and design my own cards.
Recipe:
Stamps- Enjoy Every Moment; Full of Life; Friendship Blooms; Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel
Paper- Texture Blue Sky; Kraft, Rose Red Prints Design Paper
Inks- Rose Red and Night of Navy markers, Versamark
Accessories- Blue Sky Double Stiched Ribbon, Signo Gel Pen, white brad, 1/2 inch circle punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, hole punch, dimensionals

No comments: