Friday, March 28, 2008

Pun Fun!!!


Here's two cards I made last night, both cased from SCS. I am going to demo then at my workshop and Im wanted to push Marker Clubs so I did different techniques with them. I also want to push the Free Wheelin' Deal too so I used the Sweet Stars wheel and colored the starts with pastels and blender pen. I tried doing scratch and sniff with the latte card but no matter how much I scratch, I dont smell a thing!!! Maybe I didnt add enough coffee to the mix or its too small of an area.

Recipe:

Rocket Card-

Stamps: Pun Fun, Sweet Stars wheel, HB from Birthday Whimsey(im replacing with Full of Life hb stamp)

Paper: Green Galore, Design Paper from Crew Kids(boy) Simply Scappin' Kit

Inks: Versamark, markers-Real Red;Only Orange;Tempting Turquois, Black journal pen, stazon

Accessories: Real Red wide ribbon, Dimensional, Pastels, Blender Pen

Latte Card-

Stamp: Pen Fun

Paper: Rose Red Prints Design Paper, Blue Bayou

Inks: Stazon, Blue Bayou, Rose Red, Cho Chip

Accessories: Aqua Pen, Cho Chip ribbon, versamark pen, clear embossing powder, heat gun



No comments: