Thursday, March 27, 2008

Paper bag Photo Album



I am doing a paper bag photo album class on April 12th @2pm. I have had this idea for a while and when the Free Wheelin Deal started and I saw Enjoy Every Moment set, I knew it would be perfect for it! I just love this idea and its soo easy to do. I really loved making them for my DH while he was deployed. Its small and if it got destroyed(which it did!) it was no big deal. They are also nice for kids. My mom made one up for my son Donovan to have when we moved. He loved it!!! And is also helped him learn the names of all his uncles. I guess you can say Im a penny pincher and dont like to use my good paper on my boys since it'll just end up destroyed. So this is a cheap but cute way to make alittle photo album for them. For Mother's Day, Im going to make one with pics of the kids for my, mil and grandmas!

Recipe:

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Time Well Spent, Full of Life, Daisy Dash Wheel
Inks: Cho Chip, Versamark, Purely Pomegrante, Blue Bayou, White gel pen
Paper: Lunch bags, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegrante, Soft Sky, Prints Design Paper
Accessories: 1/2 inch & 3/4 inch circle punch, cropadile, cho chip ribbon

I just lined up 4 paper bags, cut off the ends, folded them in half , layered them one bag going one way and the next going the opposite, punched holes, threaded ribbon then decorate!!! Soooo easy!!! There are soooo many ways to do this and decorate. I would have to say this isnt my best work but I just got the set yesterday so Im sure I'll whip up something better. I also just printed the pics onto white card stock. Yet another thing that makes it so cheap and once again if it gets destroyed..oh well!!

No comments: