Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!!


I know Easter was two days ago but since Im just today starting my new blog, Im posting the couple of cards I made for Easter. When I sat down to make some Easter cards I ran into one big problem. I HAVE NO EASTER STAMPS! The only thing I had was one small easter egg stamp that is retired so that was a no go. So I started searching on SCS for some ideas. I am big on practical stamps and tools. If it doesnt have more than one use, I wont buy it. That goes for kitchen tools too. So when I came across this idea, BAMM! Stamp attack!
Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Whimsey(SAB), Full of Life (mini), Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Close to Cocoa, Blue Bayou, Yoyo Yellow, Purely Pomegrante, Lovely Lilac
Paper: Sky Blue, Wild Wasabi
Accesories: Pretty in Pink ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: